We help you make your marketing more effective.
We help you make your marketing more effective by helping you answer these key questions:
- Who are your customers (i.e., detailed demographics)
- How do your customers think and behave
- What do they need, want and demand (i.e., attributes of greatest interest to the target market)
- How do they make their buying decisions (i.e., buying criteria, preferences, and information)
- How do you reach them cost effectively (i.e., communication channels)
We can help you get complete and correct answers to these questions so that your marketing energy, efforts and money are getting you the desired results.
We undertake comprehensive data collection, qualitative and quantitative interview/survey preparation, research of
collected data and analysis to identify important internal and external factors about product/service and your target market.
Qualitative research will give you great insight into the behavior of your customers, their rationale for making decisions and factors that can motivate them to purchase. It provides deeper insights into how people feel and think.
Quantitative market research will provide useful objective information, hard numerical data about customer buying behaviors.
SWOT analysis report will guide your most important strategic business decisions. You will be able to formulate more effective and targeted marketing campaigns that speak directly to the people you’re trying to reach in a way that interests them. It enables you to identify opportunities in the marketplace and areas you should not be targeting, so not to waste time and money in that specific niche market.
You will be able to know about your product position in the market with a clearer message, knowing who your customers are, how they behave, what is their buying perceptions and, what their reactions and attractions are, who their competitors are and what exactly they are doing with impact in their markets.
We help to answer these questions and define your business strategy accordingly. This will help you to gain maximum ROI on all your marketing and sales efforts by truly knowing who your best customers are. We help you to:
- Identifying the right opportunities
- Be confident you can cover costs
- Be confident that you sell your products at a profitable price
- Make sure that consumers will accept the product and the packaging
- Identify potential problems
In summary, we provide you great insight into the behavior of your customers, their rationale for making decisions, and the factors that can motivate them to purchase. It provides deeper insights into how people feel and think.
- Our analysis provides useful objective information, and hard numerical data about customer buying behaviors.
- We provide you with a framework for identifying and analyzing strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats present in the market. This enables you to analyze a situation and develop appropriate strategies and tactics. It provides you with a platform to assess core capabilities and competencies.
- You will be able to make right decision on areas like market expansion and diversification, product expansion and product customization
- You will understand target markets and/or customers
- You will learn how to better product positioning in the market
- To Identify customer perception on the product or market
- And achieve better communication with the customer
Our SWOT analysis is a strategic tool used mostly by business firms to assess the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats that are part of a project or a business enterprise. The analysis gives a picture of the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats that are part of a project or a business enterprise.
In fact, SWOT stands for exactly those – Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. If you look at these, you will notice that two of these, namely strengths and weaknesses, are factors that are internal to the company and the other two opportunities and threats are given by the external environment. Four crucial pieces of information can be obtained from a SWOT analysis. Each of these four pieces refers to each aspect of SWOT:
- Use the Strength
- Stop the Weakness
- Exploit or make the best of the Opportunities
- Defend or make a good guarding mechanism against Threats
SWOT analyses can be used for any situation that seeks to arrive at decisions in situations where a most wanted outcome is spelled out. SWOT, by itself, does not make any sense. It has to be understood only in relation to an objective. We can help make your SWOT analysis relevant and useful.